- What Should I Know About Ed Grants? (http://www.ed.gov/fund/grant/about/knowabtgrants/index.html)
from the U.S. Department of Education.
- Digital Divide Network: (http://www.digitaldividenetwork.org/content/webresources/index.cfm)
listing of numerous federal, private, and corporate funding resources.
- Philanthropy News Digest: (http://fdncenter.org/pnd)
online philanthropy-related articles and features form the Foundation Center, including new requests for proposals.
- Federal Grants: (http://www.dpi.state.nd.us/grants/grntdesc.shtm)
listing of entities and descriptions.
- Colorado: (http://www.cde.state.co.us/index_funding.htm)
PK-12 education grants.
- Kansas: (http://taken.org/)
technology Assistance for Kansas Educators (TAKE).
Technology Grants: (http://www.mnea.org/teach/grants.htm)
information from Missouri.
- North Dakota: (http://www.dpi.state.nd.us/grants/index.shtm)
grants administered by ND Department of Public Instruction.
- South Dakota: (http://www.state.sd.us/deca/finance/index.htm)
Office of Grant Management.
- Wyoming: (http://www.k12.wy.us/)
Wyoming state government education page.
Student Achievement Grant: (http://www.actuarialfoundation.org/grant/)
funding of mentoring programs that involve supporting your school’s teaching of mathematics.
Education Association: (http://www.nea.org/esphome/members/techgrnt.html)
ESP technology grants.
- Useful Grant
Resources on the Web: (http://library.uis.edu/findinfo/grants/links.html)
provides a comprehensive list of grant resources, both private and federal.
Digest Funds: (http://www.wallacefunds.org/)
offers grant opportunities for educational leaders to improve student learning.
Grant Listing: (http://dir.yahoo.com/Education/Financial_Aid/Grants/)
provides a very comprehensive list of grant resources.
resources that will help you when writing grants.
State and School District Professional Development: (http://www.marcopolo-education.org/)
on-site professional development for K-12 teachers in the use of Internet Content for the Classroom.
& Melinda Gates Foundation: (http://www.gatesfoundation.org/default.htm)
grants for helping improve lives through health and learning.
Federal Grants: (http://www.ed.gov/programs/teachtech/index.html)
preparing tomorrow's teachers to use technology.
up-to-date information on NASA related grants.
grants to improve reading, math, science, & technology skills.
regional and nationwide resources.
Community Foundation: (http://www.pcf.org/community_grants/index.html)
grants for non-profits.
and NSTA: (http://www.vernier.com/grants/)
technology award provides funding for equipment and professional development.